Dave McDonald's 1956 Chevrolet pickup.
1956 CHEVROLET 3100 PICKUP
Recent frame-off rotisserie restoration.
- 350 small-block with light cam
- 4-barrel Edelbrock 1406 performance carburetor
- 700-R4 transmission with Bowler transmission lock-up control module
- Modern A/C from Old Air Products CAP 9100 Hurricane series heat, cool and defrost system
- Complete gauge cluster w/mechanical temp gauge
- Aluminum wood-look bed and stainless steel hardware
- 373 rear end
- Power rack and pinion steering kit with Ididit column
- 4-wheel power disc brakes
- Chrysler 1979 Vitamin C orange finish
- Custom aluminum gas tank with breather fill to avoid spills
- Polished modular 17" X 8" wheels
- Seats--Cadillac CTS, driver-side powered